About Clay Adams
National award-winning, creative professional with a record of success in marketing, publishing, graphic design and corporate branding. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills with well-developed written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Creative/Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Print Production
- Project Management
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
Anthem Business Group • Idaho Falls, Idaho (2021 - Present)
- Collaborated with marketing team to create and implement marketing campaigns across multiple traditional and digital channels for multiple business under the Anthem Business Group umbrella.
- Track, analyze and interpret data to improve lead generation and sales.
Sr. Graphic Designer
MCS Advertising • Idaho Falls, Idaho (2014 - Present)
- Led design of traditional and digital marketing campaigns, wining numerous awards for graphic design and art direction.
- Managed all larger/multifaceted design projects including magazines, corporate annual reports, RFPs and client presentations.
- Led and managed all print production and procurement.
- Major client industries included arts & entertainment, motor sports, banking, non-profit, retail, real estate and event marketing.
Freelance Graphic Designer • Marketing • Print Brokering
Braintree Creative • Idaho Falls, Idaho (2012 - 2017)
- Provided award-winning design, marketing consultation and print brokerage services for a diverse range of clients in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Consulted with clients to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of their printed assets, advertising and branding.
Creative Director • Graphic Designer
Hunt Advertising & Consulting, Inc. • Odessa, Texas (2008 - 2012)
- Orchestrated an award-winning creative team that included in-house graphic designers, copywriters, social media and digital marketing specialists, web designers and photographers/videographer. Also managed outside freelance photographers, costumers, makeup artists, editors and copywriters.
- Developed relations with regional and national print wholesalers that decreased the agency’s printing costs and increased profits. Led and managed all print production and procurement.
- Major client industries included healthcare, oil & gas, retail, food and beverage, real estate and event marketing.
Founder • Publisher • Creative Director
Good Times West Texas Magazine • Midland, Texas (2006 - 2010)
- Created and launch an award-winning arts and entertainment guide with a distribution of 10,000 copies per month.
- Won Addy Awards for both cover and ad design.
Teraco, Inc. • Midland, Texas (2003 - 2006)
- Managed preflight department for very large graphics and printing operation.
- Implemented procedures that cut down on re-prints and increased production speed and efficiency.
- Major clients included Disney & Ford Motor Company.
Manager • Graphic Designer
Penny-Quick Printing • Midland, Texas (1995 - 2006)
- Oversaw all aspects of print production.
- Handled printing contracts for the Midland County, the City of Midland and Midland College
- Graphic Design USA Award - GDUSA Magazine
- Best of Show Addy Award - AAF Permian Basin Chapter
- Special Judges Award Addy - AAF Permian Basin Chapter
- Numerous Gold Addy Awards - AAF Permian Basin Chapter
- Silver Addy Awards - AAF District 10
- Silver Addy Award - AAF District 10
- Numerous Diamond Awards - AAF Idaho Falls Chapter
- Silver Rocky Awards - AAF Boise Chapter
Art/Design, Creative Writing, Computer Programing
• Midland College - Midland, Texas (1994 - 2000)
- Board Member/Communications Chair
American Advertising Federation, Permian Basin Chapter (2009 - 2012)
Midland Chamber of Commerce (2009 - 2011)
American Advertising Federation, Idaho Falls Chapter (2012 - Present)
Community Food Basket – Idaho Falls (2020-2021)